Thursday, October 25, 2012

Repost: from I lurve: pretty and calm


this is a post from my other blog page which I'd like to share with you guys!
so read on and enjoy! ^__^

pretty and calm
I'm more of a neutral girl when it comes to interior design and paints.
I'm more inclined with mocha, taupe, sand, gray
even in clothing I prefer blacks and grays. whereas when I was younger I love bright popping colors. hmm.. sign of aging?? noooooooo...
but I'm beginning to appreciate pastel colors that are soft and girly.
of course this is through the influence of my design partner Suzette who is overly obsessed with pastels and Parisian designs.
here are a few of my inspirations that made me all giddy with pastels.

look at the pretty colors!
 you can deny it all you want, but every girl had that pink phase 
(the love-hate relationship with the color pink)

this has the wonderful mixture of all the lovely pastel colors


and yes I also had this purple phase
back in high school when I want everything in purple,
i never thought an all lavender interiors can be this pretty 


blue is actually a feminine color.
I Love powder blue shade.
 a mixture of cream and blue tones gives a girly yet mature aura for a room



this spells fun but still demure


a little serious touch 
for those who are sharing their spaces with the man of their dreams


this is so me. 
I don't know whats with shiny shimmering objects but i get attracted to them quickly 

a calm sitting area with the use of powder blue-ish-gray-ish wallpaper, upholster and rug



 pastel and gold for a little glimmer 
not a bad idea huh?


aren't you still not inspired with all this wonderful pastel ideas for your spaces?
its all girly and pretty but you can't deny it,
 it calms us girls imagining ourselves sitting in one of these rooms!

'till my next interior post! ^__^


P.S. all images found here are by Ms. Ana Antunes. Such a wonderful designer. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment