Friday, September 21, 2012

Fresh New Start: One of the designer’s own bedroom


Being an interior designer, it is a hard task for us deciding what look we want for our space. We are exposed to different designs and styles, it gets so overwhelming that sometimes we tend to be fickle-minded with the design we picked.

Two years ago my room was a work in progress, still undecided what style I wanted.

This year, I decided to revamp and give it a new look. Right now, I’m super in love with Paris and anything Parisian, that’s why I come up with Grey-Glam-Parisian inspired room!  The room is still a work in progress, I need to buy more stuff to complete the whole look but here’s a sneak peak.


Totally loving this style.

Hope you like it! I will post again the final set-up. Enjoy!

Xoxo,

Zet

No comments:

Post a Comment